I swam in my sink. (Lana & Sasha)
In my swimming pool I got dry. (Lana & Sasha)
I dug myself in the sea. (Lana & Sasha)
I swam on my trampoline. (Leah & Chelton)
I went to the shop and bought some dancing sweets. (Leah & Chelton)
I went the school and there was no-one there. (Leah & Chelton)
I swam on my hand,
And backflipped forward on my head. (Connor)
I went to the park and I saw a picture hanging up on a pole. (Devlin)
I ate an apple then kissed it. (Anosh)
I ate a banana and turned into a shark. (Matt)
I went to school. My teacher said we're learning plus signs, I wrote take away signs. (Tay)
Tomorrow the ice-cream man splattered ice-cream in someone's face. (Aiden)
There was once a caterpillar in the sky. (Chanelle)
I went to the park tomorrow and slid up the slide. (Zack)
The pink and orange zebra was on the rollercoaster. (Brogan)
I went to the fayre next week and swam on the rollercoaster. (Ami)
Tomorrow the ice-cream man splattered ice-cream on the children. (Levi)
A bunny bounced in a person's top. (Kian & Shaka)
I went to a park and I swung on the roundabout. (Maddie)
I swung on my head. (Courtney)
I swam on my trampoline. (Aaliyah & Kayla)
No comments:
Post a Comment